Sunday, February 21, 2010

Knitting Olympics Update



I'm behind on my Olympic knitting. I had hoped to be at the halfway mark by now since we are into the second half of the real Olympics. I figure I've completed about 1/4 of the vest. I haven't given up yet. I really need to focus and stop being distracted by other projects such as this one. Its another pair of Newfoundland Mittens .


I'm not sure why I'm finding these a distraction. Its not like I haven't knit these before. 6 or 7 times in fact, perhaps more since I didn't document my preravelry knitting too much. I'm just not focused at all. Perhaps its because I've made a few mistakes on the colourwork. In the interest of time, Ive decided to forge ahead and fix the mistakes later with duplicate stitch. I'm pretty certain that the mistakes can be managed with that strategy. We'll see.

No comments: