Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just keep knitting

I've been knitting away trying to finish my symmetric cardigan. I've gotten to the sleeves and have finished one. But now, I've started the 'Owls' sweater for Amy. I got the yarn from Elann and I must say, it is quite nice and soft. Here is how it looks so far.


In other news, I've finally gotten the Webs order. This was placed before Christmas, but apparently they were waiting on a shipment of malibrigo. I told them to send the order on without the malibrigo. I did get Noro Kuryeon sock yarn that I've been dieing to try. Here is what I've done with it so far.



The jury is out on this yarn. It is much like the worsted weigth version, except sock yarn. I do love the colour transitions, but there are quite a few thick and thin spots. I'm not sure how that will wear with a sock yarn. By the way, the pattern is called 'Magic Mirror' and it alot of fun to knit and follow the charts.

No comments: