Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Boring


I am seriously bored to tears with this natural corriedale. I'm reconsidering my decision to dye after spinning, but its too damned late now. But I will perservere. Once I've finished two bobbins of this stuff and plyed, I've promised myself some colour. Don't get me wrong, it is a pleasure to spin. A very nice long staple, and it drafts very well. But .... wah! I want colour. In my colour depleted delirium I'm ordered a bunch of roving from the sweet sheep, and from two seperate seller off of etsy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like lovely, stuff though -- and I really liked the raspberry one, very delicate.

Funny, because I'm spinning colour, and thinking maybe next I should spinning something more sedate :-)

Kelly said...

Don't do it. Step away from the boring. Really.