Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Crochet Bib Beanie



I've been looking for a pattern like this for a while. Someone on Ravelry posted this freebie. It is a great quick pattern, and I'm so grateful. It turned out super cute. I sold it at the Girl Guide's craft sale this past weekend for 15$. I will likely make more of these, since they seem to be in style right now.

In other news, I finally finished the 'Danica' (from knitty.com) scarf for mom. I'm not blocking this one. She likes the texture of the entrelac, and so do I. I've been knitting this off and on since this summer. Its not a difficult pattern at all. Its my fourth 'Danica' I think. But Christmas is mere weeks away, so the pressure to finish was on. This scarf is done is Paton's SWS natural earth colourway - and I like this colour the best of all the Danica's that I've done.

No comments: