Thursday, June 15, 2006

OMG!!! Spencer almost scared the crap out of me!!!


So, its my first official day off and Spencer wakes up early to go out and pee. Meanwhile I go to the washroom too. By the time I go out to check on him he is gone! Gone!! He's never gotton off before. Needless to say, I paniced!! I even tracked down the dog catcher, and asked him if he found him. He told me if he did he would bring him back to me. I drove up and down Johnny Hill Drive looking for him. I called Amy at her dad's and went to pick her up to get her to help me look for him. When we got back home the little stinker was on the back steps!!! What a fright! Thank God he is home safe and sound.

Some good news though, Natalie is back. Yay!!! Its so great to have her back. She is finished her course, and I am so, so proud of her. And she did bring me home the first stitch and bitch (courtesy of Kev). Mmmmmmm.....I'm not sure which one I'll tackle first. There are so many fabulous projects!

No comments: