Sunday, June 04, 2006

Crafster Challenge 12













Anyone who knows me well, will know that I have recently become OBSESSED with craftster. I spend countless hours on there browsing all of the fabulous projects and ideas. They are currently running a challenge and I actually entered. I'm a little neurotic about it (to say the least) but this is my entry. The challenge was kitchy crafts. You had to create something using kitschy items like popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, pom poms, easter grass, dried pasta, gimp, potholder loops etc. You had to use three items. I made this cute bucket hat using easter grass, star pasta (thats the green trim) and gimp. I'm pleased with the results because it totally wasn't what I was going for. I crocheted this with 100% wool and easter grass mixed in. Then I felted it . I've only done a few felting projects but I just love it.

No comments: